Partial Dentures help to Maintain your Remaining Teeth in terms of position, strength and also prevent further ware on the left over natural teeth in your mouth. Many people don’t realize this and then end up converting to a Full Denture when just replacing the missing teeth would have helped in retaining their smile. Khush at Designer Dentures makes a large range of different Partial Dentures using a variety of the newest in materials and technology with a large range of designs. Khush has the know how to make a comfortable and nice looking smile for you with a large variety of experience to draw on.
There are only just 12 places in New Zealand doing Thermosens Dentures and we are among the first to get the technology. Thermosens or sometimes referred to as Valplast is a Flexible Nylon material but this material although it looks the same is far different in the way it reacts in the mouth.
- Thermosens has flexible properties and is virtually unbreakable.
- Thermosens will not discolor.
- Thermosens will not absorb saliva so it will remain clean inside and smell fresh.
- Thermosens has a less than 1% shrinkage when it is pressed so it is very accurate when compared to the 5% to 10% shrinkage of conventional acrylic.
- Thermosens is allergy free. Conventional acrylic contains Methyl Methacrylate which can cause Burning Mouth Syndrome and possibly a loss of taste sensation.
Our Metal Partial Dentures are also a great option for tooth replacement as they are again a very firm fit because they are made as a precision cast instrument of high strength and are extremely firm fitting. The Metal Dentures we make at Designer Dentures all come with a 3 year warranty on the workmanship.
Our range of Acrylic Partial Dentures make for a good temporary option or can be in place as a long term solution if you are likely to loose other teeth or are on a stringent budget. Just note that if you have a heavy bite this is not the option for you.